American Express Karrieren
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Global Account Development (m/w), Frankfurt am Main
To support our team we are currently looking for a Manager Global Account Development (m/f), Frankfurt am Main.
As a global leader in financial services, American Express has built its reputation on continual innovation and forward-thinking. And since we’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand, we continually strive to deliver the best possible service to our customers all around the world.
At American Express we recognise that our most valuable asset is our people. After all, it’s our people who deliver an excellent service to our customers all around the world, and it’s our people who therefore drive our ambition to become the world’s most respected service brand.
- The successful candidate will be in charge of the retention, expansion and management of a portfolio of Global Clients with HQ in Germany
- She/He will be owner of the relationship and responsible for desining a contact strategy at all Clients level i.e. global travel management, finance, procurement and treasury in some instances
- She/He will also coordinate with all local Managers Account Development the implementation of the agreed account strategy delivering superior and consistent global account management
- The Global Account manager will also interface with various levels and divisions within the clients’ organization as well as within American Express with Sales, Finance, marketing, implementation, consulting and operations
- She/He will also continuously prospect for T&E and Non-T&E expansion opportunities to further profitably entrench our business with the Clients
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Previous sound and successful multi-year Account Development / Relationship Management experience is an absolute must
- Strong knowledge about payment process for T&E and B2B products a must
- Experience in interacting with Procurement, Finance and/or Travel Management decision maker equally a must
- Proven strategic and consultative selling skills with strong negotiation competencies
- Solid proven track record of producing results in a team-oriented environment
- Sales minded with a strong sense of building and maintaining relationships with clients and internally at all levels and ability to leverage these for expansion and growth of the business partnership
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in written form, developing written communications for a variety of audiences
- Team player with the desire to work successfully with colleagues and with internal departments and business units globally
- A strong understanding of Procurement and Procure-to-Pay processes is desirable
- Selfstarter, enthuisiast with a positive and team work mindset
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Analytical & organisational skills
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English is a an absolute pre requisite
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation. Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Vollzeit