American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Executive I - Marketing
- Own the Member Get Member (MGM; Refer A Friend) Acquisition Channel
- This is a sales / performance role with aggressive new cards and billings targets
- Success will be measured by meeting the MGM channel's acquisition target, as well as demonstrating leadership skills around innovative thinking and successful negotiations
- Member Get Member: responsible for influencing the strategy, executing the strategy, meeting acquisition targets and optimizing results
- Test and implement new digital campaigns and offers across various channels such as website, email, social media, mobile app and public relations
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and new developments in the digital space
- Bring new thinking and innovative ideas to contribute to innovation and strategy
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent negotiation, 'influencing without authority' and relationship management skills
- Experience with agency and creative work
- A self-starter who owns their business, is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to translate strategic thinking into effective presentations and project plans
- Strong Project management skills
- Must be resilient and flexible, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid changes
- Have a clear understanding of premium brands and financial services
- Masters or MBA strongly preferred or relevant experiences
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time