American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Risk Analyst – Credit Risk Management
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and will support the consumer card business in Sweden & Finland. You will be part of GNICS Risk Management team, which is responsible for credit risk management for the consumer card business.
The position will report to the Head of Risk who is based Stockholm. The scope of responsibilities is wide and diverse, offering the candidate a unique and tremendous opportunity for growth and development in this exciting area of the organization.
Sweden business is going through an extremely exciting times, with significant expansion in terms of acquisition and new product launches. This is a great and very timely opportunity to be part of and positively contribute to this growth
- Conducting portfolio analysis to track portfolio performance on monthly basis
- Regularly monitor the key risk metrics like the new accounts approval rate, decline rates, credit loss trends and changes to the credit provision, with a dual objective of identifying opportunities to manage the credit losses and to grow the business
- You will work closely with the center of excellence risk teams based in India and New York, for development of credit risk strategies across the customer life cycle
- Conduct indepth analysis to support new product launches
- Work with key business partners in credit operations, acquisition, marketing, compliance and legal
- Proven ability to apply quantitative techniques and statistical tools and translate results to business solutions
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working in a analytical function such as Credit Risk or equivalent
- Must possess excellent analytical, relationship management, and communication skills. Must be self-starter with demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently to drive results
- Experience working in highly cross-functional environments is desirable, as is the flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Degree in quantitative field (statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics) is preferred
- Strong programming skills and experience with working on SAS/SQL or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time