American Express Careers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor our automated fraud screening application for “card not present” transactions.
• Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction.
• Conduct additional research to validate purchases.
• Conduct follow-up research on fraudulent transactions.
• Work with peers and leadership by communicating fraud trends and sharing ideas and information.
English is required
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Bachelors Degree required (Criminal Justice field is a plus) and a strong desire to build a career in the fraud industry
• Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail fraud prevention experience is a plus
• Strong customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to take initiative, conduct thorough research, and be professionally persistent.
• Must possess strong internet research, along with the ability to navigate multiple systems at once.
• Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must be able to work afternoon and evening shifts, including weekends, non-business hours and holidays.
• Individuals selected to join our team must successfully complete a pre-employment background check and must abide strictly by the company data protection policies
**Note: Relocation will not be provided for this role. This position will be based out of our Tecnoparque, MX office.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time