American Express Careers
Marketing Executive - Acquisition Marketing, Acquisition & Partnerships, Proprietary Card Services
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Plan and execute acquisition campaigns through direct marketing and digital channel to drive NCA (new card acquisition) across co-branded and propriety products.
- Assist in launching acquisition campaigns through Cathay Pacific and Asia Miles online and offline channels targeting the Asia Miles member and MPO base to meet acquisition targets. Manage campaign backend setup, creative development and production through liaison with agency, printing house and partner.
- Support and execute Internal Acquisition campaigns through CMK/CMS platform and other customer touch points including MYCA, GSN and mobile app.
- Manage regular updates on marketing collaterals particularly application forms and dispatch to different teams.
- Support in managing relationship with affinity partners, driving acquisition programs and providing BAU tracking on commissions pay out.
- Collaborate with Central team on capabilities testing and rollout
- Work closely with various functional teams (Risk/ Compliance/ News Accounts / Sales Team/ GSN) to ensure all acquisition marketing programs and collaterals are in compliance with internal and local regulatory guidelines, and to ensure program details are clearly delivered
- Manage A&P tracking, campaign result tracking, program fulfillment and Cardmember disputes/complaints.
- Prepare for regular competitors analysis
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- University degree in Business or related disciplines with 4+ years of work experience
- Ability to work independently with strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to drive execution, optimize resources, and develop innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Analytical, sound business acumen, attention to details and processes
- Strong Will to Win and passion for acquisition marketing
- Good understanding of acquisition process
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time