American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Analysis Manager - DSCOE
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The candidate in this role will be a part of the Decision Support COE (DSCOE) - Central Support team within Corporate Planning (CP&A) and has responsibility for extending financial process support to the larger team. This role will also be responsible for assisting/delivering on various projects across DSCOE, Finance and Technology teams. This role will have exposure to DSCOE and CP&A leadership and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to create part of the future of the Finance function and leave a legacy within the organization. The major elements of this role include:
• Conceptualize and Develop processes around governance framework that has been established as part of Finance Forward projects.
• Drive engagement with stakeholders to increase adoption of newly developed processes.
• Take lead / assist in various Finance Forward and other global finance projects, assess their potential impact on DSCOE process areas, be an active part of engagement required by stakeholders for effective implementation
• Consistently improve current financial processes vide automation, enhanced controls etc. by adopting best practices and new capabilities
• Partner closely with DSCOE Teams, Finance Forward, Controllership, R2R and Technology teams
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications• The incumbent should be a MBA from premier institute or a Chartered Accountant with minimum 2-3 years of post-qualification experience
• Motivated individual with an ability to drive results and work on projects, while understanding and incorporating multiple viewpoints and motivations from a diverse set of stakeholders
• Experience and understanding of Financial Reporting, Planning & Forecasting
• Strong understanding of American Express business processes and financial systems
• Should be Innovative and have problem solving approach
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to handle high pressure environment with aggressive deadlines while balancing long term / short term impacts and multiple priorities and customers
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time