American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition
- This position is responsible for handling the vendor verification (tele verification and site verification) process as a part of merchant onboarding requirement, verification would be performed by third party
- Maintain records of verification reports and create Timely & accurate reports related to vendor verification results and follow ups.
- End to End Handling of vendor verification process (Receiving inventory, liaison with vendors, follow up on verification status, communicating the status to stakeholder teams etc.)
- Reconciliation of Vendor Bills / Invoices
- Customer engagement through face to face client meetings or on calls
- Engagement with the customer by formulating a partnership plan which includes regular meetings with the customer, data & account reviews, discussions on new opportunities
- Ability to work in Turn Around Time (TAT) and ensure proactive follow ups
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Graduate in any field
- Good Presentation & Analytical Skills
- Experience is not essential but preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of mediums (F2F, telephone, e-mail)
- Must be presentable & professional as well as being able to work effectively unsupervised
- Time & workload management skills including prioritizing and responding promptly to customer calls and requests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding listening skills and capacity to articulate effective actions based on customer identified needs and profile
- Ability to build a highly engaged relationship with a High Value Premium customer portfolio in a professional manner
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time