American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional – Merchant – UK Bilingual
You won’t just help customers. You’ll help YOUR customers.
- Respond quickly and accurately to merchant customer questions and issues via phone
- Own issues to the point of resolution
- Offer merchant customers unique solutions
- Find new ways to offer merchant customers a better experience
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Must be fluent in at least 1 of the following languages: French, German,Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish.
- Target driven and take accountability for your work, whilst working in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Confident and energetic in your approach
- Motivated and committed to serve customers
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reliable, and your team members can count upon you
- Merchant experience desirable
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time