American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Consultant - Compensation & Benefits
- Provide C&B guidance and advice to business leaders and One HR teams to support the people agenda
- Provide in-market support to global C&B processes like Year End, Malaysia Variable Bonus Governance
- Lead & build awareness on the New FYB Flex program
- Track market intelligence/trends, conducting in-depth analysis to generate trends and recommendations.
- Provide recommendations for benefit program changes based on the employee risk profile, business needs and market practice
- Contribute towards design / revision of current programs and lead/participate in the implementation of new initiatives
- Implementation of new benefits/ programs based on C&B strategy framework
- Provide management information to senior stakeholders on the utilization, impact and outcomes of C&B programs
- Provide oversight for Healthy Living, Reward Blue programs
- Develop success measures and put in place metrics and measures to evaluate program outcomes and ROI
- Supervise the providers/ vendors who are delivering program components, including contract negotiation of program content, delivery and cost
- Partner with C&B Operations team for seamless employee experience
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory frameworks and AXP procedures as they relate to market specific C&B programs
- Support C&B team on other high priority, critical programs across APAC
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Total Experience 6-7 years plus with at least 4+ years of C&B experience
- A deep knowledge of HR and drivers of employee engagement in Malaysia
- Exceptional relationship and influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously with demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in a change-orientated, complex organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset with project management experience
- High quality orientation. Result –oriented, with high levels of integrity
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time