American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Analyst, Strategy & Process Improvement
- Support Corporate Development acquisitions and divestitures by project managing activities across Controllership, LFO, Tax and Treasury.
- Execute on Corporate Controllership and Corporate Finance initiatives by managing key projects, communicating progress, escalating road blocks, and providing clear and timely communication to project team leads and stakeholders.
- Consistent application of project management and governance standards in order to determine which project management approach and tool(s) are appropriate for different project stages based on the scale and scope of the objective.
- Work extensively with stakeholders and business process owners to coordinate end to end requirements, design, testing and deployment including change management associated with initiatives.
- As needed, assist with leadership presentations and provide input to/support the investment, project portfolio and/or resource management processes.
- Solid experience in Project Management and/or process improvement, with proven ability to manage multiple demands successfully and within a matrixed organization
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, facilitation and presentation writing skills
- Strong relationship leadership and conflict resolution skills, with a proven track record of positively collaborating, influencing and extensively coordinating with internal and external partners
- Strong accounting and reporting knowledge/experience
- Strong process orientation and analytical/problem solving skills
- Team player, comfortable to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, within a cross-border, remote team environment
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Big 4 and/or consulting experience preferred
- BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, or closely related fields
- Project management or Six Sigma certification preferred but not required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time