American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Travel Consultant/Customer Service 2nd Shift - Travel Career Program - Sunrise, FL
- You will delight our Premium Card Members with unforgettable and unexpected experiences
- As a consultant, you will refine understanding by asking personalized fact finding questions
- If you are not a travel expert yet, you will know where to look to find the information you need
- You will research, plan and execute customized travel experiences, through booking domestic and international flights, car and/or hotel travel arrangements
- You will always put the Card Member’s experience at the forefront of everything you do, reinforcing the WOW and winning their loyalty
- Proven ability to provide extraordinary customer service
- Experience servicing customers ideally in travel, hospitality, high-end customer service or sales roles
- A passion for building customer loyalty by carefully listening, building rapport and providing extraordinary customer care, using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural consultative skills, with the ability to offer confident recommendations
- Excellent geography knowledge likely gained by being travel curious or through time spent exploring the world
- The resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and constantly-evolving circumstances
- Confident computer skills are vital as you’ll be using multiple tools and systems daily
- The flexibility to work shifts, including nights and weekends
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time