American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/ Senior Analyst – Prospect Acquisition
- Create and manage reporting dashboards to better monitor and forecast channel performance
- Track and optimize the end to end lead progress from tele-touchpoint to point of sale
- Assist with external partner management
- Develop and manage sales contests and recognition programs for an external sales team
- Partner with an external agency on training development and deployment (for external sales team)
- Manage channel budget, investments, and invoices
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience with an interest in Marketing
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to independently manage multiple initiatives and drive results
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze and interpret data to draw strategic conclusions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to influence and manage internal and external cross functional partners
- Passion for high quality detail oriented delivery
- Self-starter who is able to thrive in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time