American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Product Management
- Act as a center of expertise for Field teams regarding MARVEL and B2B merchant acceptance
- Drive Field training and communication (training sessions, best practice tools & guides, internal communication channels), owning both strategy and execution of all deliverables
- Facilitate GCS and GMS (Global Merchant Services) Field Engagement activities in order to further expand partnership between two Field organizations to help them jointly drive B2B spend
- Manage performance reporting/tracking and product support issue resolution with the Field
- Partner with the Field, third-party vendors, and technology partners to enhance MARVEL performance and product capabilities
- Assist with user acceptance testing and release of new features/enhancements
- Experience with product management and marketing
- Ability to lead and build relationships cross-functionally (Field, product, and technology)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage workstreams independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Ability to diligently drive results and projects to completion
- Experience in a sales or client management organization helpful
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time