American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/Senior Analyst, Cross Channel Strategy & Capabilities
- Work on cross capability initiatives within Customer Marketing, collaborating with all key business and technology stakeholders
- Support the development and management of the data roadmap for Customer Marketing delivering the retrieval of new data to be used across campaigns
- Develop project plans, test plans, and training materials as needed
- Create a communication strategy to ensure seamless adoption and usage of new functionalities & data
- Support the delivery of the Acquisition Offer Reinforcement roadmap and the implementation of new features
- Project manage milestones and dependencies in a structured and transparent manner
- Develop solutions when possible but escalate risks as needed
- Great communicator: ability to communicate a strategy clearly both orally and in written form
- Solution oriented thinker: always comes to the table with options on how to solve a problem
- Independent: proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Flexible: ability to change directions as needed
- Partnership: fantastic partner who is dependable and easy to work with across business and technology partners
- Project management: exceptional ability to prioritize work, influence and collaborate cross-functionally
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time