American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Acquisition -Marketing Executive
This position is responsible for establishing, managing, and optimizing the campaign/contents which focuses on digital acquisition, targeting prospects in Japan. And also this candidate will be responsible to manage various projects with Central and Local team. The role reports into the Digital Acquisition Manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Deliver on the acquisition strategy and related product and communication tactics/campaigns
• Proactively manage and optimize budget allocation towards key success metrics like new accounts and billed business acquired, maximizing ROI
• Ensure compliance with key legal and regulatory requirements
Channel Development and Implementation
• Determine and implement scalable and cost-efficient acquisition strategy across digital channels, including Paid/Non paid Search, Affiliates, Partners, Display Media, SNS, and so on
• Analyze campaign results and acquisition performance to recommend and implement actions/solutions
• Establish a best-in-class customer experience
• Work and liaise comfortable with key internal stakeholders (Central EDA, Digital Capability, PLD, Brand/Communication, IM, F2F, Risk, New Accounts, Legal/Compliance, Finance, WS, GMS)
• Effectively manage external agencies to develop both effective creative and campaign plans.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Digital marketing experience; Last 2+ years work experience specifically digital acquisition preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese/English
- Good understanding of consumer attitudes, online behavior and interactive technologies
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Solid understanding of card economics and financial concepts, e.g. ROI
- Results oriented and good project management - ability to drive projects/partners towards deadlines
- Excellent relationship and influencing skills and proven ability of driving results within a matrixed organization
- Must be detail-oriented, a creative thinker, a team player, organized and efficient
- Team player and excellent communication skill to work with colleague across the lines
- Self motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoit
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time