American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Rep I-Customer Service
Have you ever wanted to break into the fast paced world of Foreign Exchange? Are you a fast learner looking to take on a new challenge? Perhaps you are working in a back office environment and looking to make the transition into a customer facing role? American Express Foreign Exchange International Payment Services is a prominent player in the Australian FX market, offering its Corporate and Business client’s market leading FX product and payment solutions. We are looking for a passionate individual seeking an entry into financial markets to join our growing team.
• Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients, demonstrating strong relationship servicing principles and building rapport with our clients.
• Outbound servicing and re-engagement of existing clients via our targeted Winback program.
• Servicing, Retaining and growing a portfolio of digital clients
• Drive results and achieve quality outcomes
• Be empowered to reach new levels of customer excellence, and work in alignment with goals/targets to support increased revenue growth
•Looking to identify process improvements with the objective to improve overall client satisfaction/experience.
• Work well under pressure, both autonomously and within a team.
• Possesses an undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or Economics with an interest in financial markets
• Results driven with a passion for providing exceptional customer service
• A competitive mindset with a strong will to win
• Strong attention to detail with superior multi-tasking skills
• Some FX Market Experience an advantage
• Microsoft Office proficient
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time