American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Product Operations
The American Express Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) organization centralizes many of AXP’s web, mobile and digital partnership development activities and enables the company to leverage digital expertise. We are aimed to drive growth, margin expansion and marketplace differentiation and to accelerate our digital strategy forward. The team develops and scales across the enterprise high-impact, mobile-centric and personalized digital experiences across the customer lifecycle and adapts to the evolving needs of our Card Members, merchants and partners.
Within EDA sits the Enterprise Digital Membership Experience (EDME) team which aims to deliver differentiated digital experiences for our Card Members through the web, mobile and push communication channels. The Web Experience & Products team is looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Product Operations team, responsible for supporting business partner engagement and program management of the web digital experience.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who can represent our team when engaging with multiple business partners across the organization. This individual will be highly organized, can effectively multitask and work with Product Owners to efficiently report on status of features progress. The candidate will also be able to effectively and persuasively communicate with external Business Partners while being viewed as a trusted source within EDME.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the intake of business partner requests within EDME
- Validate requests against strategic goals, identifying synergies across requests and existing features
- Manage program delivery ensuring clear communication regarding priorities, progress, schedule and assessment of risks and issues
- Create, publish and update program status dashboards to enable transparency across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Work in partnership with product owners, engineers and designers to create and consolidate a unified program strategy
- Collaborate closely and build relationships with business partners and key stakeholders
- Help to create and regularly review key performance metrics to inform decision-making and track success of the program
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of work experience
- Manage stakeholders with compassion, confidence and exceptional clarity with relation to the product strategy and overall mission for your customer
- Demonstrated program management, organization and planning skills applied in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proven decision making & problem-solving capabilities with strong follow up skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple priorities simultaneously; ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure of deadlines, while working independently
- Appropriately frame situations, clearly identify and articulate options and connect the dots across multiple conversations
- Influence without authority and collaborate across all levels and stakeholders within the global organization
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is comfortable working in ambiguous situations
- Basic understanding of agile, scrum, and project management an iterative, lean product organization
- Experience leveraging tools such as Jira and Confluence are a plus
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time