American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Data/Business Analyst - Opc
- Develop a reporting infrastructure for the GCP OPC Business by leveraging our existing systems and databases
- Analyze data - Develop business insights to gain understanding on portfolio performance. Identify trends in activation, cancellation, activity level, etc.
- Primary liaison with technical teams
- Predict future trends through data analysis (activation, cancellation, activity gaps)
- Create strong networking with different areas: Commercial Team, Risk, Finance, Tech
- Key player in the planning and forecast processes
- Propose recommendations to solve problems
- Put in place robust processes to deliver monthly reporting, ad hoc analysis, trigger based call models, forecasts and results
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and provide training and guidance on SAS to other team members
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Valid Spanish / EU work permit
- Fast Learner
- B. Sc. (or equivalent) in Statistics / Mathematics / Engineering / Computer Science (or similar)
- Experienced SAS/SQL/Python programmer
- Advanced Excel
- Strong analytical skills, reporting experience a plus
- Ability to drive results while working on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders and in changing environments
- Project Management skills with superior attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written. Spanish and/or German will be a plus
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time