American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Serve as a point contact person to support all internal audits by IAG and assist with the closure of audit maps
- Serve as a point of contact for Internal, external business reviews/audits of CFN processes
- Conduct control gap assessment on high risk processes by reviewing and testing existing processes and implement appropriate controls to close gaps. Develop and present action plans to senior leadership to ensure gaps identified are closed through automation, demand reduction and in a timely manner
- Conduct and provide Global support for control testing quarterly for ‘Process Risk Self Assessment’ certification
- Create and implement sustainable action plans for closure
- Work with Compliance and Ethics to comply with local market, global, and regional regulations in Operations. Work with Global Servicing Network Operations, Policy & Procedures and Compliance to close down any gaps identified in the monitoring and testing
- Support the Issue Management team with process control enhancements to ensure closure of these events with long term systematic solutions
- Engage with local market project team and provide consultation on required key controls on new initiatives, creation of new process as a result of reengineering, consolidation and configuration
- Assist in the communication and implementation of policies to achieve control /compliance as required
- Provide Control support and guidance on documentation of policy and procedures for new and existing processes
- Lead/support global initiatives across D.A.C and 3P strategies within the Customer Fulfillment network organization
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven experience in servicing companies.
- Extensive experience in an Operational Risk, Process Control or Compliance position
- Strong PRSA (Process Risk Self-Assessment) experience for several servicing processes
- Proven experience in global audits with successful results
- Previous multi-market experience, awareness of differences in regulations across the globe is required
- Strong experience in SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives, and work effectively in a team environment
- Proven relationship and influencing skills with an executive presence across multiple functional areas and disciplines
- Able to shape the team’s strategies bring in ideas for maximizing efficiencies
- Ability to perform in fast-paced changing environment
- A high degree of flexibility to senior management’s requests for special projects with ability to work flexible hours
- Strong experience in documenting procedures for servicing process
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time