American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inside Sales Manager
InAuth is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for an Inside Sales Manager who can act as a player/coach to drive InAuth prospecting efforts. We are hiring independent, self-motivated, and experienced sales professional responsible for growing our customer base across our robust offerings. We are known for our integrity, honesty, and fast-paced environment and are interested in people who possess similar characteristics.
As an Inside Sales Manager for InAuth, you will have access to the finest technology and resources in the mobile security industry. Being a fearless hunter, you will navigate our prospective clientele, while forging new relationships and uncovering new business opportunities.
Currently we have an Inside Sales Manager role available in the following region:
- Boston, MA
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Prospect for new business through cold calling, messaging and networking events
- Practice our consultative sales approach to uncover clients’ needs
- Present the InAuth value proposition and work with Outside Sales to finalize sales using strong closing skills
- Build pipeline consisting of multi-million size opportunities
- Take on management responsibilities as the team grows, including goal setting, on-going training and support
- Consistently manage and produce accurate sales forecast and pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Meet required sales activities including presentations, proposals, and sales quotas
- Meet required channel sales activities including presentations, proposals, channel partner sales quotas, and customer satisfaction results
- Competitive base salaries with uncapped commission
- Accelerators for exceeding quota
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- 401K Plan Participation
- Paid time off for most federal holidays along with generous vacation, sick, and personal day allowances.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Startup environment and mentality, with potential to make a big impact
InAuth is the leading digital device intelligence company for a mobile-first world. The InAuth Security Platform delivers the most advanced device identification, risk detection, and analysis capabilities possible to help organizations limit risk, remove friction and reduce fraud within their digital channels. With safer digital transactions, banks, payment networks, merchants, healthcare providers, governments and other organizations are better positioned to capture new revenue opportunities and compete more effectively in an “always-on” world.
InAuth is headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in Santa Monica, CA and London, UK. Find out more at http://www.inauth.com/.
Are you up for a challenge? These are the qualifications we are looking for:
- Understanding of current trends in both mobile and web based Fraud
- Experience selling software security solutions to highly regulated industries like Financial, eCommerce and Insurance
- Knowledge of Device Intelligence and Mobile Authentication is a major plus
- Experience managing an Inside Sales team holding both an individual and team quota
- Comfortable with various digital channels for prospecting
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding sales targets and goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with “hunter” like mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful, and a positive attitude
- Ability to develop long term business relationships
- Solid rolodex within the financial and/or payment industry is a plus
- Strong follow up skills
- 10-20% travel
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time