American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Global Call Monitoring - Travel & Lifestyle Services
- Working closely with TLS frontline leaders and other support teams to identify new insights and opportunities to drive customer satisfaction.
- Analyze complex business problems and partner with cross-functional teams to develop solutions.
- Create detailed process documentation to unveil areas of opportunity and ensure that the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders.
- Support call monitoring needs through call sourcing to conduct Insight Analysis driving actionable insights via NICE Call Listening Tool.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in audit, compliance, management consulting or business-facing quality or insights team
- 2 years of project management experience, with proven ability to drive results
- Servicing center experience, including strong knowledge of key operational metrics, levers and various servicing strategies is a plus
- Ability to collect, analyze and call monitoring performance metrics effectively in order to drive business strategy
- Proficiency in Excel reporting and PowerPoint creation
- NICE Call Monitoring experience a plus
- Adaptable and comfortable working under ambiguous and/or changing circumstances
- Confident and clear communication; strong ability to influence leaders and drive change
- Extremely organized with significant attention to detail
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time