American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Mgr-Enterprise Risk Management
- Provide enterprise risk reporting to senior management and risk committees;
- Ensure effective ongoing identification and monitoring of emerging key risks and external trends, including its application in CCAR risk identification;
- Ensure effective monitoring and reporting of country level risk;
- Maintain the Enterprise Risk Management Policy;
- Maintain Non-Consumer related Compliance Risk Framework
- 5 plus years’ experience in Risk Management, Finance, or Management Consulting preferred.
- Strong organizational and process management skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure and complete deliverables under critical timelines;
- Sharp attention to detail and internal quality controls;
- Advanced degree in business is desirable (e.g. MBA, Finance)
- Excellent relationship and influence management skills with the ability to build productive relationships across teams and levels of seniority;
- Hands-on and team-oriented, with broad-based credibility and ability to consistently motivate people;
- A strong manager who will forge close working relationships with leaders throughout the organization;
- Self-confident with a strong sense of integrity and the ability and willingness to challenge and be challenged;
- Unwavering sense of ownership over outcomes.
- Effectively develops presentation materials with clear, concise, and compelling messaging for senior leaders;
- Proven ability to deliver high quality, error-free documents for communicating to senior management, board members and regulators;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both PowerPoint and Word).
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time