American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Achieving Corporate Card and BTA acquisition and sales productivity targets. From all payments tools
- Implementation of acquired accounts.
- Focus on T&E and Non T&E potential billing opportunities.
- Liaise with support groups within American Express to facilitate smooth implementation, issue resolutions and customer satisfaction.
- Timely and accurate sales reporting on sales force and pipeline management..
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experienced at selling to senior management in Corporate houses. Strong corporate selling and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- At least 6 years of
- Experience in selling / relationship management of corporate houses.
- Understanding of “Travel & Entertainment” business in India will be advantageous, and understanding company financials
- Demonstrated track record of achieving targets and a hard working challenger profile with a strong will to win
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time