American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Digital Marketing
The analyst position will predominantly be
responsible for launching compelling marketing creative through our various digital
- Manage multi-channel digital acquisition campaign set-up, creative execution, and results reporting.
- Project management of various strategic campaigns to effectively meet campaign timelines by coordinating changes to creative assets for flawless execution
- Manage compliance and review process
- Assist in digital marketing strategy and process optimization
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, with an interest in digital marketing
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing
- Passion for high quality detail oriented delivery with the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to liaise w/ General Counsel’s Office, Line of Business Compliance Officers, Global Risk and Compliance, and Marketing Compliance partners to ensure marketing campaigns meet legal and regulatory standards
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative, adapt well to change, and problem-solve independently
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Must be able to thrive in a changing and dynamic environment
- Professional, polished, and patient under pressure
- Impeccable communication skills and an ability to adapt to difference audiences
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time