American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Devops / Build & Release Engineer
Mobile & Web Engineering is looking for an experienced devops / build & release engineer to help in the Mobile Engineering team. In this role, you'd be working daily with the Android, iOS, and backend mobile teams to help make their building, testing, and deployment processes efficient, robust, and easy to use.
Requirements for this position:
Several years' work experience as a hands-on devops or software developer
Proficiency with scripting languages (shell, Python, Groovy, etc.) and system programming in Linux and OSX
Hands-on experience with tools like Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Grafana/Sensu, ElasticSearch
Hands-on experience managing deployments in cloud infrastructure platforms
Highly organized and able to multitask effectively
Able to weigh several, often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a high-pressure environment
A thorough understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Finding joy in solving problems for others and helping teams learn about CI/CD processes and pipelines
- The insight to notice problems in how we work, and the initiative to fix them
- The ability to see and to understand the larger context in which your team works and to craft solutions within that context
- Adaptability to changes in processes, organizational structures and business conditions
- A strong belief in your personal responsibility for ensuring quality craftsmanship
- An open, collaborative spirit
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time