American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Content Expert - Premium Merchant
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Merchant Premium Servicing look after the operational requests and relationships for some of our most prestigious Merchant accounts.
This position is to predominantly cover our Premium Merchant base, providing unsurpassed service to both Merchants and Client Managers.
Manage end-to-end processing of large market accounts including servicing, Multi-Currency, account set-up, maintenance, disputes, payment, financial and submission enquiries via Genesis.
- Speak positively to enhance awareness of the Merchant Value Proposition and to support the brand, all within the Relationship Care® ethos
- Work closely with our Client Manager colleagues in GMS, maintaining, nurturing and growing these relationships
- Investigate and resolve disputed transactions in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide extraordinary Relationship Care® to large merchants by accurately and efficiently completing merchant requests
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value and loyalty
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Strive towards shared GSN and GMS goals such as NPS
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent (fluent) written & spoken English (additional language spoken preferred)
- Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and creative problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Eager to find customized solutions and demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Proven time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Proven ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of internal clients
- Demonstrates the ability to improve processes
- Ability to leverage relationships and work across the organization to resolve servicing concerns driven by other internal departments
- Ability to investigate and resolve disputed transactions in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent knowledge of OMS (Online Merchant Services) is highly beneficial
- Merchant Services knowledge a distinct advantage
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time