American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Large Market Account Sales Specialist
The position is responsible for the management, development and implementation of a number of assigned Large Market Clients within Italy GCS (Global Commercial Services) division. The incumbent will provide input towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth of the Large Market Account Sales Team in line with company vision and values. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving demanding targets and be focused in managing complex negotiations, in particular:
- Strongly results oriented, the candidate develops a Portfolio’s commercial expansion strategy
- Builds and develops a solid commercial pipeline on assigned accounts
- Creates and conducts value proposition and account review presentation
- Meets and exceeds all activity standards for appointments, presentations and proposals
- Efficiently and effectively interact and cooperate with Amex internal departments
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree
- 3 to 5 years sales experience with complex multinational/multicultural organizations, mostly in B2B environment
- A successful sales track record, through the aggressive pursue and achievement of significant incremental charge volumes in the T&E and B2B arena
- Deep knowledge of B2B payment processing and accounting processes is a plus
- Thorough experience and knowledge of the Working Capital Optimization scenario
- Ability to drive innovation and change in a very challenging competitive environment, through a “change the rule” approach and strategy setting by the client’s Stakeholders
- High level of integrity and ability to build trust across the clients’ Stakeholders and Approvers chain
- Ability to build and strengthen relationships and trust across line of businesses
- Ability to perform under pressure and in developing environment
- Ability to represent American Express at any level within the client organization
- Good Italian and English language knowledge
- Flexibility and availability to travel
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time