American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Consultant of Business Development (Virtual / Central Florida)
- Engage prospects and clients directly to set appointments on behalf of sales team
- Engage clients to uncover and close growth opportunities
- Prioritize and maintain active pipeline of opportunities
- Engage prospects to ensure key sales objectives are met
- Drive internal lead management oversight
- Support prospecting and lead generation efforts
- Educate clients on relevant tools and resources and respond to client inquiries
- Manage marketing and trade show events
- Maintain detailed client databases and prospecting lists
- Coordinate mass client distributions and communications
- 1 - 3 years of B2B sales or relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree required, Business related degree a plus
- Cold calling and acquisition experience
- Ability to work independently in dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities
- Highly motivated and willingness to assume accountability for generating new business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly and work effectively across internal teams
- High level of professionalism and business acumen
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- SalesForce experience preferred
- This is a virtual position. The candidate must be located in or between Jacksonville, FL and Orlando, FL
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time