American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Mgr-Risk Management - Product Owner
- Responsible for supporting business partners in creating Portfolio Backlog Provisioning requests and creating Features and User Stories for development
- Work with CAS and BDP Management teams to establish process impacts to support the Global Authorization platforms and supporting creation of Roadmap items
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholder groups such as Customer Management, Technologies, Compliance and other cross functional areas
- Actively participate in team iteration planning - create, review and accept all User Stories, align with architecture and approve all development prior to release into production
- Influence, lead and communicate to all levels across a broad range of customers and constituents
- Develop a technical understanding of the Global Authorization Platform
- Provide consultancy to business partners to ensure that processes and platforms are utilized appropriately
- Work collaboratively with business and technology partners to identify and deliver reengineering opportunities
- Handle Project Scope Management – creating, reviewing and accepting of all User Stories, alignment with architecture and approving all development prior to releasing into production
- Actively managers features going into Sprint planning
- Utilizing Rally tool which ensures all aspects of Initiatives, Features, Capability and User Stories are managed within the Rally tool
- Ability to think strategically as well as understand and drill into technical issues
- Strong project management skills
- Experience on delivering complex system development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly articulate complexities
- Experience with Agile Delivery Framework
- Experience with CAS and BDP environments
- Technical understanding of Authorizations data a plus
- Knowledge of assembler, C++, Java a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time