American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Executive Admin Assistant (Phoenix)
- Demonstrated effective calendar management, meeting coordination with internal/external business partners
- Manage team roster and org charts
- Scheduling and Support of Team Meetings and logistics
- Prepare and reconcile Corporate Card expense reports for VP and Directors
- Managing budget costs and accruals as required
- Managing SR requests and office supplies database desktop resources
- Successful on boarding or off boarding Amex employees
- Supply ordering in Ariba Buyer and weekly attendance tracking for accurate timekeeping of payroll
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point as well as Amex systems such as Ariba Buyer, Concur and Axiom required
- Effective relationship skills to engage with a large employee population
- Proactive, self-motivated and a team player
- Manage multiple priorities within established timeframes and demonstrates flexibility
- Maintain proficiency in tools at Amex as they are updated or changed
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with all teams, including leadership, internally and externally, in the US and internationally
- Strong follow-up skills are required with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency when under pressure
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time