American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Insurance Marketing Coordinator
Development of marketing plan, brand strategy design, communication campaigns with online and offline materials with the aim of increasing the awareness of our insurance portfolio and value proposition of our first in class products that complement the lifestyle of our customers. Development of marketing campaigns, training materials and tools for sales channels.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 4 years of experience in marketing positions (preferably on financial sector)
- Experience in continuous improvement of performance marketing campaigns to generate positive results in key consumer KPIs to boost return on investment.
- University degree in business administration, marketing or similar operators.
- Project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal management skills with the ability to work in business units, executive levels and various functions.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work with good multitasking skills
- Speak fluent English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time