American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Technical Support
Accertify is looking for a Sr. System Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing team to assist our Customers and manage their exposure to online credit card fraud. Accertify filled a void that has existed for years in the online fraud prevention space by providing eCommerce merchants with the industry’s fist end-to-end platform for combating fraud. Our application, called InterceptasTM, is built on a workbench platform that integrates all the features, tools and services a merchant needs to effectively and efficiently combat online credit card fraud.
The response from merchants for this much needed service has been tremendous leading to the need to grow our customer support and implementation team.
Accertify Sr. Support Specialists are responsible for overseeing the technical support of current clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform. These responsibilities include:
- Provide technical direction & training to Client Support Specialists and Clients
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications
- Support existing and new clients regarding Interceptas system usage
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish Customers’ risk
- Troubleshoot Application Issues
- Work closely with customers to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas
- Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed
- Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded
- Act as a liaison between new and existing Customers and internal departments including technical development
- Job may require minimal travel and on-call responsibilities
This is a high visibility role and requires excellent communication skills as well as a dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class Customer experience. Specific qualifications include:
- 5+ years of experience with technical skills around data manipulation
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of online fraud prevention strategies is a plus
- Knowledge of payment gateway processes is a plus
- Knowledge of chargeback processes is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time