American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Fraud Protection Specialist –Global Fraud & New Accounts (Rotating Day Shift) - Earn from RM 4000 to RM 6000!
- Join and be associated with one of the world’s most valuable brand!
- Handle a vast portfolio of premium Customers based in United States of America, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, and United Kingdom
- Competitive salary and monthly performance incentive
- Huge career potential and global growth opportunities
- Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- You will primarily receive inbound calls from card members and make out bound calls regarding fraud –related inquiries.
- You will verify charges, whether it is confirmed fraud or valid charges. Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline through systematic analysis.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times
- Communicates effectively, verbal and written to identify and document necessary information.
- Efficiently detect and prevent fraudulent activity, whist enhancing Customer Experience through World Class servicing
- You will be servicing a diverse number of markets and Customers who are our esteemed valued Card Members.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Service oriented and strong proficiency in English
- Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese would be an added advantage
- Exposure in handling customers and/or clients from US, ANZ and/or UK is highly preferred
- A degree holder with a minimum of two years of Customer Service (Call Center or Hotel) experience
- Banking or credit experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to communicate a difficult message while using the fraud experience to enhance customer loyalty
- Demonstrate patience and ability to resolve customer concerns
- Ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process large amounts of data in a short time frame
- Typing skills 40-45wpm
- Hold a high level of integrity
- Must be willing on rotating shift (5-day week, rotating off days)
- Maturity and adaptability to cultural differences and diversity
- Team Player who is able to work in diverse group
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time