American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, GCS International Loyalty
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business. The Global Product Management (GPM) team within GCS is a critical driver of growth. The GPM team is responsible for developing and managing a suite of solutions for all businesses segments across the globe from small business to global enterprises. We are looking for dynamic team members who can translate customer needs and marketplace understanding into solutions that are best in class and economically viable and bringing those solutions to market in unique and compelling ways.
We have a fantastic Manager (B35) opportunity within our newly created GCS International Loyalty Team, a Center of Excellence tasked with managing one of the most important components of the American Express Global Commercial Services value proposition for clients and Card members around the world. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to help define and manage the strategy and programmes for our loyalty offerings, including Membership Rewards and Corporate Membership Rewards.
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
- Working in partnership with the regional loyalty teams and the GCS US loyalty team to set the Global GCS Loyalty strategy
- Socialising and implementing the Global GCS Loyalty strategy including offerings and customer experience across International regions and markets
- Collaborating with the Consumer Loyalty Capabilities on development and delivery of new reward solutions
- Managing the international investment initiatives and roadmap in close collaboration with regional GPM MR Teams and Consumer MR COE teams
- Supporting the technical programme development and launch of existing/new offerings, features and capabilities
- Providing consultative support across the programme for regions and markets
- Managing the development and delivery of a timely reporting and analytics package
- Coordinating and aligning with multiple cross-functional partners as well as local market partners (e.g. Product, Servicing, Marketing, Finance, regional & global MR teams)
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong ability to create and execute innovative strategic initiatives
- Ability to assess business needs and identify solutions to deliver on business objectives
- Ability to identify quick wins and high potential return projects
- Proven ability to deliver cross-functional, large scale projects
- Global/International and/or B2B experience
- Experience in navigating a matrixed organization and influencing key stakeholders and partners at all levels across the organisation to drive results
- Knowledge of analytics/analytical techniques (e.g. segmentation) to understand and influence customer behaviours and derive actionable insight from complex data sets
- Understanding of Agile ways of working and technical programme development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for loyalty
- Sense of humor and willingness to have a little bit of fun!
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time