American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/Sr Analyst, Coverage Expansion (18 Month Cross Train/Contract)
- Create sales training and tools to support targeted acquisition strategies, associations and OptBlue partners
- Manage merchant communications (such as direct mail, email and others) from strategic development through execution and post analysis to reinforce value proposition
- Assist in developing strategic plan to increase POP placement, including partner training, merchant emails, flawlessly execute initiatives and measure effectiveness
- Connect and collaborate with global GMS colleagues to share best practices
- Partner with GMS Marketing, Merchant Acquisition and other internal partners such as Card Issuers, Public Affairs and Legal & Compliance
- Organizational and project management ability to work with Amex processes and systems to support flawless execution
- University Degree, or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Proven ability to build and leverage strong relationships, and take initiative, champion a project from conception through implementation to evaluation.
- Strong project management skills and organizational skills (attention to detail, handling multiple priorities, managing tight timelines and budget)
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills with a customer-centric perspective
- Ability to operate productively and independently in a fast moving, high energy environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time