American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Corporate Product Management Latin America
Descripción del Trabajo
American Express Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business. The Global Product Management (GPM) team within GCP is a critical driver of growth. The GPM team is responsible for developing and managing a suite of solutions for all businesses segments across the globe from small business to global enterprises. We are looking for dynamic leaders who can translate customer needs and marketplace understanding into solutions that are best in class and economically viable and bringing those solutions to market in unique and compelling ways.
The Corporate Product Director for Latin America is in charge of leading the Corporate Product team as well as defining Product Line Strategy for American Express Corporate Products in Mexico and Argentina.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor´s degree
- Commercial and SBS product experience
- Lending expertise
- Virtual Payments knowledge; tokenization, API integration, mobile payments
- B2B financing and payments
- Cobrand expertise and partner management
- Leadership skills and portfolio management
- Fluent in English
- At least 8 year experience in financial or banking services
- Strong ability to create and execute innovative strategic initiatives
- Proven ability to influence and drive results at all levels across the organization
- Relevant B2B experience
- Ability to act as business owner for large-scale projects with Tech and Operational linkages
- Self-starter capable of functioning independently and able to work effectively with global team members and partners
- Customer-focused mindset
- Skilled in navigating a matrixed organization and influencing key stakeholders and partners
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo