American Express is hiring a Manager/Senior Manager for its team Co-Brand Product Management team in New York City.
The Co-Brand Product Management team is a high impact group within the American Express consumer organization. Working in partnership with other business units, the group is responsible for developing and managing strategic consumer card products and partnerships with the world’s major airlines, hotel chains and financial institutions. The Manager/Senior Manager will lead the end to end management of two strategic Co-Brand portfolios within the Financial Institution space.
• Full P&L ownership of two card product portfolios
• End to end management, including product management, servicing acquisition & marketing teams
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with external partners and collaborate to deliver on portfolio goals
• Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, identify solutions and solid analytical capabilities to review business performance
• Significant experience leading complex projects
• Ability to drive results across multiple teams
• Prior experience with Partner Management; ability to influence and build strong relationships with internal and external partners
• Flexibility and adaptability to new situations and changing business needs
• Strong collaborator and team player with excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of credit card economics
• Prior experience with Product Management or Marketing experience is a plus
• Willingness to ask questions and challenge the status quo
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is
required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time