American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
People Team Leader - Credit/Collection Operations
- Accountable for floor management
- Ensuring proper production levels
- Training and retaining employees
- Communicate the status of the business, progress against goals and ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that affect them and their customers
- Provide call monitoring and real time feedback and resolution of escalated issues
- Key departmental metrics as defined by leader
- Quality and compliance
- Decision Quality
- Minimum 6 months recent leadership experience managing teams of 10-15 individuals, in call center environment
- The successful applicant is results oriented, demonstrates enthusiasm, resilience under stress, and a will to win attitude
- This individual must be customer oriented and willing to help people
- They must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally as well as in writing
- Be able to build strong relationships, drive continuous process improvement and handle multiple priorities
- They need to be an analytical thinker, problem solver and decision maker
- Candidate should show desire to take on additional tasks, and have flexibility in work assignments based on business needs
- Effective coaching, training and development of others are required as well as having strong time management, organizational and follow through skills
- PC skills required
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively teach strong decision making skills ensuring protection of both shareholders and card members in a real time setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team effort with solid relationship skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Effective oral/written communication skills with all levels of management
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations and the need to be compliant with internal or external guidelines and rules
- Display highest level of integrity when dealing with customers/employees and processes
“Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.”
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time