American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Financial Integrity & Control
This position will play a key role in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the company financial statements and control environment for the company’s Legal Entities. This position will be key for supporting new Finance initiatives for the company.
- Ensure integrity of legal entity Balance Sheet and Income Statements
- Month end closing, providing financial control and accuracy of accounting/results
- Delivery of Annual Statutory Accounts, Audit Commission, relationship with External Auditors and Legal Books
- Proactive in working with Business Partners and Support functions, providing adequate support and expertise on financial matters
- Guarantee necessary controls to comply with US GAAP & Spain GAAP policies
- Clear focus on improvement of financial flows and processes
- Active participation in new initiatives from Finance perspective
- Collaborate with Financial Centers of Excellence. Review of Management to legal Entity accounts reconciliation
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- At least 5-7 years finance experience
- Strong technical accounting background and experience in accounting, reporting or planning
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP & Local GAAP
- Expert in MS-Office applications. Oracle/Essbase knowledge being a plus
- Dedicated, reliable, self-motivated individual with strong organizational capabilities
- Proactive individual with quality and innovative oriented mind-set
- Individual should have strong written and verbal English & Spanish communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team oriented person
- Ability to collaborate across in a matrix structure
- A Masters degree is a plus
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time