The Global Regulatory and Policy Assurance Testing team is a division of the Governance and Risk Network within Global Services Group (GSG) and are primarily responsible for ensuring that GSN Operations deliver outstanding Customer Service, Fraud Prevention, Spend Enablement and Collections for the Amex global customer base (Commercial, Consumer and Co-Brand) whilst remaining compliant with all the different laws and regulations in all markets in which we do business.
This is delivered by providing:
- Quality Management Support
- Governance Testing and Controls
- First Line of Control with Market Regulations
- Process/Business Improvements
- Operational Feedback loop and insights
We deliver this through our expertise in Monitoring and Controls, Opportunity analysis, Risk and Compliance, Company policy and procedure, Analytics and Project execution.
As Team Leader you will be a strong communicator with the talent to drive and advance the performance of the business by being a leader of people and inspiring others.
In return you will receive personal development, recognition and a great working environment within a Global team whom are continuously developing and shaping its operational support function and are leaders of innovation.
The GSN Governance team offers substantial training and the opportunity to gain valuable experience within Analytics, Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
As a team we are required to be flexible in our working hours to cover the needs of our business whilst being sensitive to outside commitments (family, dependants, voluntary work etc.) – flexible working patterns are available.
Reporting to a remote leader - as such you may need to be available to attend calls in different timezones (within reason).
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese is essential
Excellent communicator with the skills and talent to build strong and positive relationships
- Problem solver who has the ability to think fast, spot trends, generate new ideas and to deliver to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated planner and organizer with a strong work ethic and high personal standards
- Team player, who works with others to accomplish objectives and deliver a positive result while developing and maintaining open, honest and constructive relationships.
- Aptitude for managing multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Strong Knowledge Of Word/Excel/Power point
- Responsibilities include:
Developing and leveraging close relationships with Compliance, Operations, Risk, MIS, Technologies partners to enable successful delivery on operational goals
- Driving key metrics by making considered recommendations based on identifying and analysing data and implementing strategies.
Creating a positive team environment and leading a team of highly motivated and driven team members.
- Creating a support network to enable the team to succeed.
- Create a culture of development and innovation – remove the fear of failure
- Work with peers across International markets ‘as one family’
- Reporting performance to Business Operations management team.
- Manage Change
- Capacity planning and workload management
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time