American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Analyst, Lodging Strategic Partnerships - Travel & Lifestyle Services
- Managing program sales and compliance for a portfolio of lodging partners
- Drafting partner-facing communications across all lodging partners
- Assisting with partner coordination for agent event sponsorships
- Ensuring partner resources (e.g. hotel onboarding information, marketing opportunities) are up-to-date across multiple platforms. This may include writing partner-facing toolkits, step-by-step guides and FAQs
- Interfacing with the Marketing, Program/Platform and Product Teams to support cross-partner initiatives
- Assisting with account review presentations, including gathering data from multiple sources to assist Account managers with presentation preparation
- Managing partner budget lines and payments, where applicable
- Strong internal/external relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint competency, including the ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets and create compelling presentations
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources and summarize key trends and takeaways, and use data to identify opportunities for improvement/growth
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities and be results-driven
- Must be comfortable attending industry and/or partner events, where applicable, and networking with multiple levels of leadership
- Familiarity with budget management preferred
- Knowledge of the travel industry is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time