American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Network Assessment Program
Global Network Operations (GNO) is responsible for the operations of American Express’s Network (AEGN) ensuring seamless transaction on the network for all network participants. As a service provider, we are obligated to maintain a secure control environment on the network. This position manages the Network Assessment Program which provides this assurance to our Network participants through publishing several reports including the Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 & 2.
Other key aspects include the following:
- Providing highly-visible reports are key to meeting our network partners’ contractual obligations as well as their regulatory needs.
- Managing the Network Assessment Program as this is the hub for fulfilling any network audit and/or regulatory requests, as well as for the compilation of the Dodd-Frank Act’s Living Wills Resolution Plan GNO chapter.
- Exceptional project management skills; excellent collaboration and relationship skills
- Experience in key areas of the Card Payments space including linkages with transaction processing
- Proven track-record of delivering high quality projects on schedule; strong critical thinking and problem solving ability; ability to lead autonomously and influence without authority
- Proven ability to manage multiple and changing priorities on an ongoing basis; strong customer focus; excellent written, verbal and presentation/communication skills; experience with internal controls and process compliance
- Outstanding team player is a must; MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required.
- Experience with Audits, Controls, Operational Risk.
- Knowledge of American Express transaction processing (i.e. Authorization, Clearing & Settlement)
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time