American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Manager, Product Management
- Support the development and execution of portfolio strategy, new products and product refresh efforts
- Develop regular reports measuring and analyzing the performance of key business metrics, recommend and implement strategic actions and solutions
- Understand customer and competitive trends by carrying out periodic competitive and qualitative assessments and providing commentary on findings
- Contribute to business reviews and annual investment planning
- Support day-to-day external and internal partner relationships
- Carry out the launch of new benefits and capabilities to add enhanced value to products and/or improve the customer experience
- Work effectively across broader American Express teams to deliver enhanced efficiencies, processes, services and Cardmember experiences for the portfolio (Operational Risk, World Service, Legal, Compliance, Technologies, etc.)
- Partner with internal marketing teams on developing communications and reviewing marketing materials for accuracy
- Oversee all product messages and disclosure materials targeted to prospects and the Cardmember base. Coordinate required updates as necessary
- Collaborate with creative agency to create collateral enabling acquisition and customer engagement
- University degree (preferably Business), 2-3 years of marketing or management work experience
- Proven self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, drive results and champion a project from conception through implementation and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to juggle tasks and projects; identify key issues, prioritize next steps and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to analyze data sets; demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience in developing partnerships and managing relationships with clients/external business partners/across teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail; project management experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time