American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Vendor/Partner Management Analyst (Cebu based)
- AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER for 2017
- J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
- ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017
Not enough? Here are some perks!
- Exposure to regional stakeholders
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence
- Career development – we nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth
- Culture of recognition – praise, rewards and celebration!
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- As a member of the Global Partner Network, you will manage a third-party call center partner in Cebu dedicated to servicing Fraud inquiries from US card members.
- As an individual contributor reporting to the Service Delivery Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring the day to day contractual obligations regarding service levels, data security and disaster recovery are met and complied with by the partner/vendor
- Ensure that the vendor partners are performing at levels that would be seamless to a customer that they are calling a third party
- Facilitate regular call monitor calibration sessions and operational performance reviews
- Provide on-site direction to partners to ensure the program meets goals and American Express’ servicing standards.
- Maintain key daily/monthly reporting of performance and deliver ad-hoc analyses
- Provide updates to business partners
- Be an ongoing advocate of the customer
- Team lead level – individual contributor
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE should have a combination of below experience:
- Vendor management + Fraud operations
- Vendor management + Customer Service operations
OUR EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION (EVP)
- Will be immersed in the Partner/Vendor management side of the business
- Opportunity to have an influence in stakeholder decision that may impact the business
- Exposure to not only fraud business in Manila, Cebu and Phoenix, but to other support groups such as training, workforce, etc.
- Opportunity to work with global stakeholders from different lines of businesses
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Experience in managing a third party partner/vendor – highly preferred
- Understanding of Fraud process – preferred but not required
- Must have leadership experience in a call center environment
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills coupled with the ability to drive process improvements.
- Candidate must have proven MS Office capabilities including Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point.
- Individual must be a self-starter and able to provide recommendations to analysis with the ability to lead and motivate people by indirect influence and manage vendor relationships.
SHIFT: Night shift (10PM – 7AM)
LOCATION: Cebu City – IT Park
Can’t wait to be scheduled for an interview?
Share your comprehensive CV to email@example.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time