American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Japan CMMI Analyst
We are seeking for passionate, energetic and confident English and Native Japanese speakers who are responsible for bringing our brand to life, creating lasting relationship and enhancing the experience of our customers for a living. Launch your career by joining the Japan Card Member Maintenance and Inquiries (CMMI) Team within the Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) KL. CFN is a part of Global Servicing Network (GSN) and responsible for providing world-class service experience for card members. It encompasses servicing through calls and backend processing supporting card member disputes, maintenance, commercial servicing and merchant servicing.
- Process card member submissions received from merchants
- Liaise with the front end team on submission-related cases
- Do outbound calls and follow up with merchant on submission inquiries or incomplete information
- Do outbound calls to card members for submission-related enquiries
- Do outbound enquiry calls to card members and banks if needed
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Native Japanese or Native level Japanese language skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- Fluency in daily English speaking, reading and writing.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer; with minimum 2 years Japanese Call Center or customer-facing experience
- Able to deliver result in accordance with process guidelines
- Experience in data key entry-related jobs will be an advantage
- Good PC skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active team player
- Flexible to work on Malaysian public holidays when necessary
- 日本人もしくはネイティブレベルの日本語能力を持つ方. 流暢な英語スキル.
- パソコンスキル（特にMicrosoft WordとExcel)お持ちの方
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time