American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global New Accounts - Customer Care Professional - Norwegian
The Global New Accounts Servicing Customer Care Professional will work across a high performing team servicing business functions for the Nordic market. This team is responsible for working cases and inquiries relating mainly to individual corporate client accounts and consumer customers.
Assuring the highest standard of quality, customer service and relationship care at all times is crucial in every case and interaction, whether it is with an internal or external customer.
The candidate will have the exciting opportunity to be multi skilled across functions, and duties may vary daily dependent on the resource and volumes of work on each function.
- Performing all required compliance checks on new customers according to specific country laws
- Processing all new and existing Corporate and/or Consumer accounts set up for new customers for the Nordic markets.
- Reviewing, underwriting and determining that the applications are valid and correctly processed before capturing the new accounts. Eye for detail is key due to the amount of information that is provided on the applications.
- Quality checking the captured accounts to ensure the correct information has been captured and ensuring the customers has passed the AML/KYC requirements and that we retain all required documentation correctly.
- Communicating with internal and external customers regarding the case status or application status and ensuring all parties are updated of the progression of the set up timely.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail is essential
- Systems knowledge of CAPS, CLIC, CARE, NASP/GNA, G*, will be an advantage
- Listening skills
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English as well as fluency in Norwegian with a variety of audiences
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative and drive team results
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time