American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Global Commercial Financing – Reporting & Analytics
- Provide actionable insights based on advanced analytics to optimize and grow the Global Commercial Financing portfolio
- Collaborate closely with Technology, Marketing, Sales, Risk Management, Operations and Finance partners to operationalize solutions based on insights generated.
- Develop appropriate methodologies to measure performance and profitability of various marketing programs, channels, and sales outlets. Define detailed specification for and oversee the development of tracking mechanisms to provide ongoing visibility to this.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Risk Management, and Finance partners to develop long and short term learning objectives and test plans
- Implement statistically valid in market tests and interpret results to inform subsequent strategies
- Identify and implement event-based triggers to target customers at relevant moments.
- Optimize ROI of marketing investments across programs and acquisition channels via the application of mathematical optimization techniques, predictive models, and other targeting approaches
- 3+ years’ experience preferred in driving performance optimization through the application of advanced decision sciences. Marketing analytics experience preferred.
- Strong analytic thought leadership, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Advanced degree in statistics, operations research, econometrics, engineering, or a related quantitative field
- Hands-on expertise using statistical analysis and data manipulation software/tools (e.g. SAS, SQL).
- Strong communication skills to effectively translate and share data driven insights into business strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time