American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The Network Engineering and Optimization (NEO) team leads projects that transform the customer experience by improving and reengineering Global Service Network processes. We work with colleagues throughout GSN; as well as partners in Enterprise Digital, Marketing, Risk, Compliance and Technologies to ensure we deliver on aggressive Reengineering, Digital and Customer Experience targets. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the NEO Digital First engineering team. You may work on multiple initiatives at a time or as part of a team on larger projects and programs with goals based on tangible quantifiable outcomes.
- Drive the analytics for various projects aimed at achieving aggressive Reengineering, Digital and Customer Satisfaction targets.
- Query and analyze large sets of data to draw conclusions and make recommendations to business partners combined with business and operational knowledge.
- Create cost-benefit analyses and prepare business presentations to share and gain buy-in from leadership across NEO and Global Transformation Strategy (GTS).
- Partner with multiple organizations including Operations, Enterprise Digital, Capabilities, Compliance, Customer Experience, the Learning Network, among others, to drive transformational process improvement for the organization.
- Analyze customer and operational metrics, data and feedback to identify trends, issues, and opportunities that impact a successful customer experience.
- Work with appropriate teams in the Business and Technologies to find appropriate sources of data that can be used to understand business drivers, trends, hypothesis testing, and cause-and-effect relationships of reengineering efforts.
- Drive analytics to further the execution of the NEO Digital First team goals.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or similar technical/finance degree required. Degree in Industrial Engineering (or other Engineering field) strongly preferred. Post-graduate degree (MBA or similar) a plus
- Strong understanding of Project management and Agile Methodologies
- Deep knowledge and/or experience in the evaluation, analysis and optimization of operational processes and ability to turn raw data into valuable business insights
- Strong knowledge of MS Access, SQL, SAS, and Minitab strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of the Customer Engagement Network (CEN) in GSN process preferred
- Self-starter and naturally curious about finding transformational and customer experience improvement opportunities
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time