American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Special Agent to perform in the General Counsel's Organization (GCO) business unit of American Express.
This position supports our Global Security team to protect American Express, its customers and employees against harm and losses by providing a full range of protective, investigative, risk assessment, crisis management and other such services in a prudent professional manner.
Position will be responsible for conducting investigations of financial fraud and computer crimes by reviewing assigned cases, gathering and analyzing documentary evidence, conducting field interviews, preparing case reports and coordinating investigations with law enforcement. In addition, contribute to long-term goals of reducing/controlling Card and Stored Value Product fraud by presenting fraud prevention lectures/ workshops to law enforcement, service establishments and other security-minded organizations.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills with thorough knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English).
- Investigative experience required.
- Law enforcement background preferred.
- Bachelor Degree preferred (concentration in Criminal Justice desirable).
- Cyber investigation knowledge and experience preferred.
- Detailed understanding of prosecution guidelines, privacy laws and associated criminal laws.
- Demonstrated skills in conducting field investigations involving financial and cyber/ computer fraud.
- Highly developed analytical abilities with basic knowledge of finance and related transactions.
- Must be the ultimate team player and have an understanding of networking between law enforcement and the financial services industry.
- Ability to make formal presentations before diverse groups.
- Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Position is on call 24/7/365.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo