American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Sourcing Manager - Real Estate
- Develop sourcing strategy, execute sourcing events, and develop solutions with suppliers
- Lead strategic sourcing process (RFI/RFP/RFQ) for multiple projects in line with the category strategy
- Develop options, evaluation solutions and construct deals with third parties (with an enterprise mindset)
- Create detailed scoping requirements for specific projects and in support of overall category strategy
- Leverage internal and external insights for most effective results. (i.e. analytics, benchmarking, etc.)
- Develop commercial deal framework, negotiate key business terms, and partner with Contract Strategy & Executions team on end-to end negotiation plan and contract execution.
- Build strong partnership with select strategic suppliers and manage them effectively
- Drive operational efficiency and effectiveness in the sourcing process
- Capture savings and value created through each negotiation
- Actively engage in customer planning meetings
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Strong procurement / sourcing process knowledge, specifically in the real estate space
- Deep understanding of commercial architectural design, construction management and facilities management categories, including sourcing best practices, supplier landscape and industry trends
- Extensive experience creating, managing and delivering complex sourcing projects
- Ability to juggle multiple day-to-day business priorities along with long-term strategic deliverables
- Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, planning and presentation skills
- Strong executive presence and experience engaging with senior leaders
- Passion for using analytics to develop insights and recommendations, solve business challenges, improve the customer experience, and drive bottom line results
- Strong relationship management skills; able to become a true business partner and a trusted advisor
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong experience leading and participating on cross-functional and/or global teams
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience preferred
- B.S. / B. A.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time